Friday 21 October 2011

WEB OF THOUGHTS

Boredom is one those things that you should never let creep into your youthful life. Just sitted there not knowing what to do, what not to do. All that you can think of is- nothing NOTHING AT ALL! Being so blank makes you wonder is your life that hollow, are you doomed to a lifetime of just staring up in the skies.
Friends come in handy at times like this but you cant really rely on them to get your life back to high gear or can you! Most of the times I feel too old for my age. I wonder am I the only one feeling like this. Now this are thoughts of self pity but I cant help it. Growing up(which still I am), I was told to be weary of the friends that pull you out of the so-called straight line. This concept of the straight line is one that I have never come to grasp .
They say the only way to learn is to make mistakes.But what mistakes are we talking about here! Getting yourself drunk silly, smoking all kinds of hard narcotics, getting different girls pregnant, screwing around. Maybe some of them are bad!
At this point my thoughts are not even in sequence, not any big flamboyant words are coming to me to make this blog entry look very interesting or am I just kidding myself. Am thinking maybe I should just stop here and push all this negative energy down the basement where all the unsolved puzzles are. But then again it might be full down there and any more additions would make all of em come out with full force, out bare now even more jumbled up.
It strikes me that maybe am being to complicated with everything maybe I should just...........(and again nothing comes to mind).
Have I said that sometimes I think am too old for my age...... oh yes I did. Its like I live in a mansion whilst am supposed to be in an ashanti, a single roomed house. Its like I have lived for five decades like I have experienced everything and done it all. But not quite! Am just at my prime, being ripe for the world- still in the nest.
I think am just making a chicken look an ostrich! 

No comments: